Become a Title Sponsor at all three annual events!
ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM - $7,500 ($15,000 VALUE)
- VIP Table with reserved seating and premier placement
- Banner signage
- Exclusive recognition in event program guides
- Logo on invitation and all printed and social material and display screens
- Website profile, logo link and description (JCC website has 12,000 unique sessions per month)
- Recognition on the website and in the annual report
- Listing on our Facebook page (1,500 monthly page views)
- Use of JCC Social Hall at no cost for one evening (valued at $1,750, F&B not included)
Patron of the Arts Sponsorship includes our three annual events:
Shalom on the Range Annual Fundraiser - March 30, 2017
The evening promises to bring together 450 friends and guests of the JCC, community leaders and members to bid on live and silent auction items – in an exciting evening with food and laughter. A portion of the funds raised at Shalom on the Range goes toward the JCC Scholarship Fund. By supporting this event you allow low income families and individuals to participate in JCC programs and support summer camp, Club J afterschool, early childhood and senior programs. This annual fundraiser showcases the generosity of the community and continues to evolve after 25 years of giving.
Outdoor Summer Concert Series - June - August, 2017
This year will mark our tenth anniversary of our Summer Concert Series. We host three distinctly different concerts, free of charge, on our spectacular outdoor patio hosting 200-300 individual per show. We offer a different restaurant or caterer the opportunity to sell snacks/dinner at each concert. In the spirit of helping stimulate our local economy, the vendors will be able to retain all sales revenues.
Jewish Arts Festival - November, 2017
The JCC has hosted the Jewish Arts Festival (JAF) for more than 15 years. It is our signature public event and is scheduled over a series of days in November. The goal of JAF is to bring the entire community together to celebrate and experience the rich history of Jewish arts and culture through a variety of mediums - accessible to all. The event typically draws 500 plus attendees from across the entire state of Utah.
JCC MEMBER STATISTICS
- 7000 individual units/2000 families
- 50/50 male/female
- 35 average age