Our Swim, Dance & Sports program is a favorite among parents and children alike. Whether your child loves afternoons in the pool, scaling our indoor rock wall or can't seem to get enough dancing, we are loaded with options for kids ages 3 - 6. We also run a number of Swim, Dance & Sports Day Camps for days when school is out.
- How it works: ECC and AfterSchool staff will bring students to the instructors.
- Parents will pick children up unless they are enrolled in Extended ECC or AfterSchool.
- All classes must have a minimum enrollment of 4 students to run.
- Times include transition. All classes are 30 minutes.
- Programs do not run when ECC is closed.
- Pickup is at 12:45 or 4:15 depending on the class.
**SDS LATE FEE POLICY: A $10 late fee will be assessed for every 5 minutes after the regularly scheduled pick up time. Three unpaid late fees may result in exclusion from SDS program.
- Makeups will be scheduled in the event of a JCC cancellation or facility closure. There are no makeup dates for scheduled closures.
Or you can also register at the JCC Front Desk or Fitness Desk.
- Options for kids ages 3 - 6 **participants must turn 3 by 9/1 and must be potty-trained**
- Class pickups and dropoffs (for Early Childhood Center students)
- Rock Climbing
- Day Camps for school holidays
Swim, Dance and Sports programs are open to JCC members, not just preschool/kindergarten students.
Interested in our Hurricanes Swim Workouts? Visit our Pool & Swim Lesson page.
Winter 2017 Options
January 23 - March 9
Spring Session will begin on March 20, Schedule TBA
- 1 day/week – $110
- 2 days/week – $165
Closure Dates* for SDS Classes:
- February 1, 20
*Half-day camps available on most closure dates.
No Refunds after Session Start Date.
This program is open to JCC members only.
SDS Half-Day Camps
Camps are designed to help fill mornings with fun and enriching activities when the ECC is out of session. Camp days include swimming, dancing, and sport activities. A small snack is provided. Camps are open to JCC members only.
Registration is available for all 2017 Half-Day Camps!
(Note: Registration links will only be active after the assigned open dates)