Help Us Complete The Puzzle

Fun facts from around the JCC

Membership dues and tuition cover just under 90% of our operating expenses, leaving the other 10% to be raised through the generosity of members and friends of the JCC.

Make a tax deductible donation and help us complete the puzzle.

Having problems donating online? Contact Lori Weight at (801) 581-0098, ext. 153 or .

The I.J. and Jeanné Wagner Jewish Community Center is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Corporation with a mission to be a place where everyone feels welcome regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.